Monday, July 8, 2013

Photo Dump- My first adventures with a "real" camera. Nikon D3000.

Pictures I took in Tennessee in all of their unedited glory
Only had about two hours with my brother's camera but I think some of these turned out nicely.

That subtle lens flare is the sexiest.

Vines oh mygolly gosh vines! Heart. I'm all about that organic vs manmade contrast.

Could've pushed this further but it still gives that coming right at you feeling.

All rim and fill. Also I like the color contrast. The only issue here is the white clipping in the background that I'm not a huge fan of.

Reflections and refractions within reflections and refractions!


Love this composition. Almost spiral-y in a sense. Almost not quite though. Or I might just be crazy.

Soft light pouring in from two directions. Key from the right fill from camera view.


3 point perspective, converging radial lines. Yeah I remember design theory! Always more to learn though.

It's what?! What's what?! I'll never know but I love the subject matter and the angle and colors and all that.

Holy texture! 

Depth! 

Just before it started raining again. It looks like this post is receiving diffused sun/sky light from up and to the left. The top and side seem to be receiving the same amount of light. I love the effect of the greenish bounce light on the stones.




No comments:

Post a Comment